Thursday 12 January 2012

A quick trip to Italy

Tomorrow I fly to Italy on a one night work trip.  Pulling together my travel kit as I brush up on some (very shaky) Italian.  


My Mulberry weekend bag.  Bought by my parents 20 years ago as part of a set, this bag was 'borrowed' and has been all over the place.  Lightweight yet luxurious, looks  better with age and the perfect size for a short break. 

Aspinal of London gave me these leather luggage tags during my first job and they add a final flourish to luggage.  Also something to spot easily on the luggage carousel amongst the sea of black suitcases. 

Must not forget.  Must not forget.  Must not forget.



If I had the necessary funds I'd be taking this Anya Hindmarch travel bag.  Her little 'Touch Down' and 'Take Off' embossed gold slogans turn a clear and black wash bag into a LUST-have piece.


And here's my capsule work trip wardrobe.  Yes, I like a statement necklace.

Ciao! xx

1 comment:

  1. love the necklace. the gold links one looks like one that i wanted to buy from topshop desperately! have an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete