Tuesday 17 January 2012

Metallic Knitwear

No post last night due to 'Date Night' - always an apprehensive outfit selection.  After deciding that my new favourite leather shorts might run the risk of being a bit scary for a first date, I selected my current wardrobe staple, ney, lifesaver - the metallic jumper.

This Autumn Winter, nothing has been as popular as knitwear and it has swiftly made the transition from cosy day basic to eveningwear statement piece.  Metallic jumpers have seen me through the whole season so I was thrilled when I saw that the trend was still being embraced in the Spring Summer shows.  This petrol-inspired knit paraded down the Sportmax catwalk and it is my absolute Lust Have.


For the best high street equivilent get down to H&M sharpish.  This particular style was purchased in early Autumn of last year and was worn so much that not only did I buy every colour (metallic black, shining silver, rusty bronze) but I bought another black in the January sales.   If you hurry they're going for £10 or less xx



No comments:

Post a Comment