Sunday 8 January 2012

A New Years Resolution


January gets a bad rep - twinkly, party-packed, indulgent Christmas is over, normality resumes and everyone has the pressure of the detox hanging over them.  But it's also a time for new beginnings, it's still my favourite season when you need to wrap up in delicious knitwear, and this year it is a time for me to start my blog...finally.  LOVE LUST LIKE will be a memoir of everything stylish, from the most inspirational fashion editorial and shoots, to the amazing outfits that are out and about in London, and things I come across that I simply love.  Lustworthy products and pieces will always be credited where possible so that readers know how to indulge in the things they see and like.  Enjoy and Happy New Year x

No comments:

Post a Comment