Thursday 26 January 2012

Psssst...

I'm not sure I really want to divulge this information - Cocosa is an online designer HAVEN and as of today they have the most amazing sale on.  Stumbled upon it on my lunch break and there seems to be a 'Pay Day Steal' bonanza with up to 75% off.  Here are my steals:

 Z Spoke by Zac Posen bag £75
I'm going to tuck the strap in and use as a boxy clutch
Black Sea Jewels cocktail ring £121
Monica Vinader cocktail ring £36
I don't need to explain these - a cocktail ring just makes me happy

 Navy Hunters for £29!?
Boa skin Hunters £42
Festivals, walks in the country, rainy commutes, SNOW DAY!!  
Team with chunky ribbed socks, leggings and a big luxe jumper.

 John Smedley cashmere jumper £26!! 
Ooooo, I can almost FEEL it!!

1 comment:

  1. Damn it...

    The Hunters had sold out by the time my lazy arse arrived. ;0)

    Good luck with the date tonight!

    Sarah x

    http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete