Monday 28 May 2012

Feet Fit for a Flip Flop

I have a dirty little secret.  I like feet.  Not in THAT way, and generally not other peoples (it always surprises me how many people neglect theirs) but I like my feet with a little bit of a tan in a nice Summer flat.  Even in the Winter they are meticulously cared for.  It's just one of my things.  Besides, a splash of high-gloss Essie distracts from the Alexander clown feet that I have inherited.  'Two birds...' and all that.

And so, on the fashion grapevine and from an uber chic source I heard about La Paire.  The new luxury sandal company has arrived just in time for both the heat at home and holiday season, and the fine leathers used come in a rainbow of exotic Summer brights.  A bridal collection is available, allowing beach brides to have gorgeous bespoke sandals created to match their gowns.

Now for a bit of maths.  La Paire + Essie = Never Ending Choice.  For a bit of ghastly Maths test fun, see how many combinations you can create out of the below*:





*Ok, so no one is actually going to do this exercise.  That would be a bit strange.  You could just keep it really simple with my favourite pair below - The Verano in Oatmeal.  This delicious nude will go with any of the above and look sensational.  Gotta love a bit of versatility.



No comments:

Post a Comment