Monday 4 February 2013

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby

I'm feeling red at the moment.  Maybe it's the weather.  It's still dark, everyone's still cloaked in black and grey to keep warm and a splash of red just injects some much needed HEAT.  Red is the colour of danger, of passion, of lust.  Fiesty, Fierce and full of attitude.  Cue the moodboard.



The easiest way to wear red:





Hair + manicure = SHOWSTOPPER 




Red skinnies are surprisingly wearable.  Check out this pair from New Look


All red with a glossy black nail.......I want, I want, I want!





And here's my take on the colour:


Lipstick Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss for Rimmel in 'Kiss of Life' (111) 

Lipliner - Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 'Red Rush' (10) - found this in Boots but it isn't online, see similar here

Nail Varnish - Nail Paint by Barry M in 'Bright Red'

xxx

Imagery - pinterest, Style Encounters, google, We Heart It, They All Hate Us

No comments:

Post a Comment