Saturday 16 February 2013

A Day in Pics

St Valentine cut me a pretty sweeeeet deal.  


A gift from my best office friend, lovely Lizzie.



Some lucky journos received a loaded Starbucks card to get them through fashion week from gorgeous underwear brand Scandale.  This is as good as my penmanship gets!


Onto lunch at Ping Pong with the super fun fashion girls from The Sun.  St Katherine's Dock was like escaping London for an hour and a half.



Loving the various baked goods the office girls picked up at Konditer & Cook in Borough Market.


Then onto Guaca, a secret little gem in Fulham Broadway.  
Sombreros, much food, and sooooooooo many frozen cocktails.


  
Quesadillas, enchiladas and tacos. Oh my.




Carla and Char, who I adore.




My funny Valentines xxx


On Friday Carla and I had the off which was fortunate due to the epic pain in the head region. 
As I missed pancake day, there was only one option for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment