Sunday 11 November 2012

Hooray Henry

I know this blog's been a little neglected this week - work has taken over in a big way.
Amongst a whole load of reports, boxes of clothes, Valentine's preparation juggled with
Christmas mania, I met with Henry Holland himself to discuss his underwear collection.
Plenty to get excited about - Autumn Winter 13 is going to be particularly exciting - but in the
meantime I thought I'd do a little homage to our meeting.  Henry's Spring Summer collection
for next season is spectacularly cool, a nod to the 90's rave scene.





This finale dress was one of my favourite looks of all the fashion weeks.  
Acid brights, tie dye and a 90's waif nightie shape.


House of Holland's new underwear collection that is currently hanging all round 
my office attracting numerous ooooo's and ahhhhh's has launched in Selfridges this week.  
To read all about it, see some of the pieces and get the gossip straight from the horse's 
mouth click here to read Henry's exclusive interview with Elleuk.com.

Imagery - style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment