Thursday 29 November 2012

A Quick Photo Selection



We had a visiting makeup artist at work the other day (my second dream job), 
so naturally I took a snap of her amazing kit.  


My best friend Char getting carried away...I don't get it.


Another fun task at work.  Bubblewrapping a bike separates the men from the boys.


An amazing mermaid costume I found 




On a trip to Angel, we walked along the canal and found floating libraries and markets.  
Gorgeous part of town.


An early Christmas present I had made for my gay best friend.


Disney action at the office.



A trip to Savile Row to help a friend with custom made suit decisions.  I saved him from a hideous two-tone lining just in the knick of time.  Boys can't be trusted.


Leather leggings a-plenty at Brandnation.




Drinks in Finsbury Park where an unexpected drag burlesque show was occurring.  GREAT fun.


An early morning walk looking at Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment