Sunday 29 July 2012

Pass The Parcel

Day one of holiday - it's been blissfully hot.
Catching up on some blogging.

I had sisters birthday presents to wrap before I came out here, but no wrapping paper.  Conundrum.  Until I thought of using some shopping bags.


Step 1 - I cut a sheet out of a Topshop bag with a fabulous monochrome print



Step 2 - Scattered some stars I had so that they'd come spilling out when the present was unwrapped
(bikini by Topshop)



Step 3 - Wrote a little note on a swatch from a Primark bag


Step 4 - Piled the note on top of the present and bound with some bright yellow string - fabulous


Et voila.  The other sister had a touch of Chanel...a clear indicator of the what the present was.

My brother in law called me cheap, I just thought it was inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment