Tuesday 31 July 2012

Damaris and Mimi Holliday AW12 Campaigns

It's been a tough couple of weeks for Liberty Ross (I never have liked uber awkward Kristen Stewart), so to pledge my allegiance to Team Liberty here's my sneak preview of the Damaris and Mimi Holliday AW12 Campaigns.  Regular readers will know that I've been the world's most dedicated fan to the two lingerie brands, from the moment I saw my first Damaris bra whilst working on the figleaves account.  Look out for haunting films, pop up shops and mouth watering lingerie.  


I love the cat ear lace eye masks which will be available to buy.


The ultimate lace body.  Note the ultra lux eyelash lace used along the neckline.


A super dreamy nude triangle bra.


And for Damaris, Liberty filmed Packing Heat for the label's campaign.  Seriously steamy, watch below x


No comments:

Post a Comment