Monday 23 July 2012

Birthday Bliss

My birthday came and went in a blur of presents, bubbly, friends and treats.  I had a fabulous night in my favourite local with a gaggle of boys and girls, then spent a fun filled evening with the work gang singing and dancing 'till the wee hours.  I feel thoroughly spoiled, and I still have celebrations with the family out in Portugal to come.  Here are a few of my treats xx


Pierre Hermé macaroons from my bestest friend Charlotte.


Pippa bought me the cutest cupcakes in all the land.


Started my birthday with an early meeting looking at knickers - not bad at all!


A treat from Starbucks.


More Starbucks goodies - thank you Stef xx



Flowers from lovely Lizzie, bought at a favourite florist in Borough Market.


A very generous donation towards my holiday wardrobe from work, followed by vodka tonics in the office, followed by traditional mayhem at our favourite drinking establishment.


Up bright and early (despite a little bit of a foggy head) in Topshop spending aforementioned donation.



Then to Forever 21 where I found a bargain eyeshadow palette.  
Russet, gold, nude, kohl, smoke... all my favourites.  Can't wait to play!


Updating my sandals collection on the cheap (ssshhhh, Primark!)


My new favourite statement necklace.



Holiday dresses.  A much coveted tie dye kaftan from Topshop, 
and a leopard print number from Forever 21.


I finally updated my sunglasses.


My amazing friend Carla, who's a wonderful artist herself, gave me an original illustration by Agnes Jones
(And here's a well deserved plug for Carla's work click here to see her phenomenal paintings.)



Birthday drawings from my nieces Tabitha and Clemmie.


Cards with lovely messages from my best girls.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel special xxx

1 comment: