Sunday 10 June 2012

The Roaring 20's

Just a quick snap of my outfit for my best friend's 20's themed birthday bash last night.  I've been a bad blogger - I didn't take any photos while I was there (I was enjoying the potent punch too much to take a steady photograph!) but there was an amazing array of outfits.  Lots of fringing, loads of pearls  and guys looking super cute in three piece suits and slicked back hair.


The kimono
This is such a beautiful piece and a few girls asked if it was vintage.  
In fact, it was a sneaky, brilliant bargain.



The glitter
After creating two very smokey eyes I wanted to add a bit of 'pizzazz'.  I wiped a touch of eyelash glue onto a clean brush and plunged it into Barry M's vivid blue glitter (below, second pot down).  I swept it over my eyelids and the glue kept it in place all night, as well as not disturbing the smoke shadow underneath.  This stacking pot is a godsend for high octane glamour looks.  



The nails
The most perfect, delicious, Summer coral/red out there.  
Discovered on the tube last year when I couldn't take my eyes off a fellow commuter's nails.  



No comments:

Post a Comment