Monday 16 April 2012

I Would Like...

It's no secret...I like THINGS.  Not just any things, GORGEOUS things, sometimes expensive gorgeous things, sometimes expensive gorgeous things that are a little out of my league.  This is one of those things.  

Noble Macmillan is a luxury leather company with a rich London heritage and every piece, from oyster card holders to guest books, are beautifully made and perfectly chic.  I first discovered it when I was working at my first PR job, in Chelsea, and the MD mentioned the brand with admiration and desire.

A leather book designed expressly for the purpose of organising your wardrobe and preparing outfits for various social soirees is for women just a TAD above my current 'station' - I don't have that vast a wardrobe and my ensembles, like my hair, are a little more haphazard than meticulously planned.  But someday, when I become truly domesticated, and am a chic, older 'wife and blogger' I shall have this book to keep track of my many Chanel staples and my cashmere collection.  Not that I have ideas of grandeur!!




No comments:

Post a Comment