Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter In Pictures

Journalist appointments on Thursday.  Here are a few rail shots of the 
amazing pieces from Glamorous and a STAR piece from Kangol





Buy this amazing blue straw bowler here
 


Incredibly ornate jewelery at Topshop  


Even more incredible lingerie at Topshop.  LOVE the turquoise bralette! 


Handmade Easter canapes for the Alexander clan


My niece and nephew's rather amusing plea to my sister.  I might make one for my mum.


Fashion watercolours at John Lewis


The newest monthlies I bought for my Easter travelling


My favourite outfit from the weekend


Another great piece from Glamorous, this oversized sheer shirt has gone online today.  
Buy here

xx

2 comments:

  1. you turned your niece and nephew into starbucks addicts as well! not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take a moment to fill out this questionnaire on luxury fashion brands.Thanks :)
    http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=gkvvgio0llzlkou38475

    ReplyDelete