Sunday 29 April 2012

This Week in Pictures




I got nostalgic and snap happy when I saw these Madonna prints.   
Pre Britney kiss, the Superbowl and Kabbalah, she really was a legend.



Have you ever seen such an ornate Starbucks?   


Lanterns in Brixton


I'd like my own Powder Room


I wanted to wear a tea dress to tea, but it was too cold and rainy.  Cue my trusty jumper over my classic Kate Moss for Topshop tea dress circa 2008.


Afternoon Tea at the Athenaeum Hotel for Mummy Alexander's birthday


The beautiful tea menu


Warm crumpets and orange-scented scones with clotted cream,
lemon curd and sweet, deliciously sticky strawberry jam.




The cake tray full of colours

To have a decadent tea-filled treat, book here


Brunch with my best friend - steaming bowls of hot chocolate and latte

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this array of pictures, LUSTing over the afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete