Wednesday 28 March 2012

Namesake

Well, the day has finally come.  And a lot earlier than expected.  Like Grace Kelly was honoured by Hermes in the shape of a best selling bag, and Sarah Jessica Parker inspired Manolo Blahnik's SJP shoe, I actually have a jacket named after me!  My client, the uber fashionable and uber purse friendly Glamorous called today to tell me that a key piece had just dropped online and that said piece was christened Charlotte, just for little old me.  I felt almost...giddy.

The blazer is beautifully cut and literally blossoming.  Florals, and prints in general, are huge for the season and the way to make a statement.  It looks fabulous with the sleeves pushed up and thrown on over a white vest and black skinnies.  Get her before she goes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment