Monday 12 March 2012

Hello Sunshine

Anyone who knows me well knows I'm an Autumn Winter girl.  I love the anticipation and twinkly lights of the run up to Christmas.  I love mulled wine and mittens, and Starbucks red cups bring me actual joy.  But mainly I love the clothes.  Ok, so when I'm on holiday with the sun on my skin, I like the idea of wafting around bare foot in a bohemian maxi dress as much as any girl.  But truly, I go giddy for knitwear, leather and fur, and I love the sultry dark palette of smoky eyes and deep red nails.  So now the sun seems to be shining and a Spring clean for me is met with a little trepidation.  But face it, I shall.  Goodbye gorgeous charcoal and ever-chic black.  Hello pastels and florals....(slight shudder).  

Below, I am dipping my toes in the water and even I must admit...the results are really quite pretty.  















1 comment:

  1. funny to see those leopard print jeans. in the states, snakeskin print jeans are becoming popular for spring!

    ReplyDelete