Monday 29 October 2012

Birthday Hair

To celebrate the birthday of one of my best friends, I felt a blog post was in order.  I have always been her go-to for makeup, manicures, hair and personal shopping.  She is a nurse so in return I get round the clock free medical advice whenever I should need it - priceless.
So come the day of her birthday party she visited me for a full on pamper.  When it came to hair we wanted to do something a little special.

The inspiration


The final look




The method

Part your hair in the centre for this look - At the font Pippa's parting was dead straight but I wish I had paid more attention to the back, as you can see it's a little wonky.  Use a comb and start at the forehead all the way round to the nape of the neck for a more precise line.

Then I started French plaiting the hair, quite tightly so it would hold. Eventually you have two french plait pig tails.  Wrap the plaits round the bottom of the head, tuck in the ends and pin, pin, pin!! 

Happy Birthday Pips xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment