Tuesday 12 March 2013

TREND ALERT - Dungarees

We never thought it would happen.  It has.  Dungarees are back.  And this time, they're L. U. X. E.  How did this happen?  Well the designers got all nostalgic on us and the 90's were hailed the decade to emulate   Scrunchies, over sized, even baggy layering and dungarees.  And guess what?  ....I like 'em.  And I know I shouldn't.  Sigh.

So here goes.  We're going to tackle dungarees together.  But we're going to go premium.  I am a sucker for the leather look and ever-splendid Whistles has created this daaaaaarling of a dungaree.  At just under £400 they're a MEGA indulgence.  But my god, they look incredible.  If you can afford it, do it.  These will be worn by all the editors this season.  Fact.  

SPEND



Ok, back to reality.  Just a hop, skip and a jump away at your nearest River Island, these beauties could be hanging just waiting for you to try them on.  Go on, I dare ya.  If they work for you, wear them with serious achingly cool minimalism.  See above!!  A simple PREMIUM white T, roll up the hem and throw on a sharp black heel.  Hair should be effortless (please note, this may take some effort) and the final touch is fresh, glowing, soft makeup.  God speed.

SAVE




1 comment:

  1. I love the dungaree trend - though think will suit me better in shorts rather than a full length one.



    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete