Tuesday 26 March 2013

I'm...baaaaaack.....

Love Lust Like readers, where ever you are, you may have noticed an unexplained absence recently.  I had a home hiccup.  And it's still not fixed.  Today, I packed up my room in Parson's Green, where I have lived for four years now and I'm not really sure where I'm going next.  Yep, not ideal.  Four more sleeps to sort myself out.  But enough of that, I wanted to post a little something in case the madness continues and I'm unable to blog for a bit.  I spotted this gem on instagram and immediately investigated.


This irresistible scrapbook has black pages for you to stick magazine tears and pics on (get a gold pen for scribbling captions) and white for notes.  The stickers are perfect for slapping on according to how much you love something.  Cute little slogans like 'Save For This', 'Adore', and 'Payday Purch'.  If you're a fashion AND stationery addict like me, this is the best thing around.  To buy for only £6.95 (mega bargain), click here and find under 'What's New'.  Time for you guys to get creative.  Time for me to find a flat!!  xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck finding a flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please start blogging again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete