Monday 28 January 2013

My Week In Pictures

Sorry for the absence, last week was so busy and it looks like this one will be another crammed one.
Here are just a few of the pics I took x




Starting the week with my best ever perfect poached eggs.
A triumph.  So I had to photograph it like a geek
There was a rainbow arrival of new knitwear from Glamorous UK and everyone popped one on for a picture.  Have a look at the collection for yourself here


#trouserlust


The lovely Ally on Team Fashion received this Fresh Prince T for her birthday.  Masterfully teamed with an H&M necklace and a sequin jacket.  NB. this look can not be pulled off by all.




I settled down on the sofa on my one night at home and tucking into supper, I flicked through the new Boden catalogue.  Can you believe these pics are from Boden?

More poached eggs.  This time at Aubaine with the LOVELY Lucy Halfhead from Harper's Bazaar (@lucyhalfhead)


Saturday night saw the arrival of The Blitz Party in Shoreditch.  Carla and I donned our tea dresses and seamed stockings and I set our hair like a 1940's pro.



The party was like stepping into another era....with iPhones.  
The band was amazing, men were in uniform, cocktails were in tin cups and old school champagne glasses, and if your hair fell stylists were on hand to re-set and roll!



After a Sunday lie in, Carla and I spent half an hour brushing out our retro hair (quite the task) and hot footed it to Ping Pong for an INCREDIBLE lunch on the South Bank.




We photographed landmarks - famous and not so famous - along the way.


Finally, the Brandnation office has a new friend for a few weeks.
Meet Mitzy.  She feels like cashmere.

No comments:

Post a Comment