Tuesday 8 January 2013

A New Year's Resolution - one year on

Last year it was my resolution to start a blog about fashion and style, and one year on Love Lust Like has reached it's first birthday.  Along the way I have met some great people, interviewed people from brands I've admired for years, been to some great press events and even been promised an acknowledgment for Love Lust Like in an upcoming book (top secret but based on the author's previous titles it will be a best seller).  I have had secret little thrills every time I see that people have posted my pictures on Pinterest or tweeted one of my posts.  I love when friends have asked me to shop with them (or for them) and I love when they love what the result.




  
But most of all I have loved seeing who reads from around the world or hearing from friends of friends that they love it or have bought something because it featured on here.  Hello to NYC (my biggest following in The States) and my two American mega fans Lauren and Kaitlin who I'm convinced I owe half of my readership.  Massive thanks to my friend Jen who reads every post and reports back.  My mum who religiously reads and tells all her yummy mummy friends. Whoever you are in Serbia and Indonesia - the clever google geeks tell me you guys spend the longest amount of time reading the blog (an average of 7 minutes per visit) and Brasted in Kent, the town most dedicated to visiting after London.  Big up Brasted.  I must visit you one day.

This year's resolution is to write another great year of fashion tit bits, and make Love Lust Like bigger and better.  

Now, the traditional one year anniversary present is paper so I'm thinking I might treat myself to the below.  Here's to another year xxx


Notebook - Archie Grand 

No comments:

Post a Comment