Sunday 12 August 2012

My Holiday In Pictures



'Bazooka' by Essie for fingers and toes


H&M sequinned clutch


A garden restaurant after dark, all lit up with floating amber lamps
  






An amazing restaurant under a roof of fig tree branches.  
Every so often a fig falls and bumps you on the head - all part of the fun




Kate Moss Topshop dress teamed with summer smokey eyes and tan





My sister Emily's Monica Vinader rings.  
I bought her the first, she swiftly bought the other two for stacking.  
Green gold quartz, white topaz and labradorite


My other sister Kate's Monica Vinader gold and cuff - hammered gold with yellow sapphires




Passion fruit mojitos


My sister Sophie's Chanel 'Rose Insolent' glossy nails




My niece Clemmie


Bon voyage, Portugal.  It's been the perfect break x

No comments:

Post a Comment