Friday 29 November 2013

Picture Diary

My, you have to be disciplined to keep up with a blog when your day job is all you can think about. And I've never been very disciplined.  So here is what I've been up to over the last few weeks via the wonder that is instagram...  


I spotted the most eligible van driver in London. Was tempted to ask him out.


I faced my fear and got pierced.  In Camden.  In front of cool people.  And I cried.


Tested out media hot spot Balthazar of NYC fame.  Fabulous.


Halloween-y trinkets at work.


Sunday nights have been spent illuminated by candles.  Ah, Diptyque - you overpriced beauties.
  

Spotted a business card that I love.  No contact details. Uber cool.


My fabulous friend Jen on the cover of The Times Magazine.  Yes the COVER  #fame #lovethehat


Christmas lights by day.


Christmas lights by night.


Couldn't find the perfect red black shade.  So I mixed two.  DIY mani.


My housemate's birthday present.  Who would re-wrap this when it already looks so incredible?  Packaging (and gift) courtesy of & Other Stories.


I always find cool things with my BFF Carla, it's like she's a magnet for coolness.  
Here's a secret little gig we happened upon...


...with street food and mulled wine...


...and amazing decor.


Oh, and the band was pretty good too.


Movember coffee cups.


The view from my desk.  Seven Dials lights are the best.  Fact.


Ribbon selfie.  To distract from hair that needed a wash.  Big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment