Monday 9 September 2013

A New Job

So.  I've been quiet.  I admit it.  My new job kicked off three weeks ago at the sublime Coco de Mer.  I've mentioned it before because I've obsessed over this brand since I was 16.  On the cobbled streets of Seven Dials in Covent Garden, opposite the Covent Garden Hotel and amongst an array of boutique lies the celebrated home of lingerie and erotica.  And I'm the head of PR.  And I'm having a ball.


Between organising our upcoming Fashion Week event, running the press office and loads more I won't bore you with today was spent on our September window.  Celebrating London Fashion Week and featuring the magnificent milliner to the stars Victoria Grant, the window took 9 hours and resulted in me being covered in PVA glue.  Here's a preview, come down and see it for yourself...







 




No comments:

Post a Comment