Saturday 18 May 2013

Instagram Diary

It's happened.  I'm in.  The new flat is up and running, an obligatory Ikea trip was made and internet has just been installed.  So the blogging silence is over and for those of you who don't follow me on Instagram here are a few things I've been snapping whilst I've been away.



Some of my 'homeless' nights last month were spent at my 
best friends flat in Marylebone (yeah, I really roughed it whilst looking for my new place) 
and these are two of the gorgeous sights I encountered whilst walking to the tube.


Work has been frantic on Team Fashion, and over on the Beauty Team there have 
been delightful deliveries aplenty including the new Barry M Gelly nail paints in the high Summer hues.


One of the hottest shades 'Guava' is modelled by Lizzie.  Buy here


6.30am arrival at the W Hotel, 55 boxes to unpack, 92 lovely journalists to chat to, 
55 boxes to pack up, 4 well deserved cocktails - yep it's press day time again.



Lots of lovely tartan from glamorous.com



Kangol's premium Autumn Winter hats - sensational.


The delectable W Hotel canapes - eton mess shots and mini eccles cakes.  Divine.


A favourite coat from the Glamorous collection.


Everyone swooned over this oh-so-cute tartan pinafore playsuit.


Sports deluxe was a dominant theme.  Loving this dress.


Animal skin-look shorts.


One of the most lusted after items - the quilted navy bomber.  Bring on September!!


The hotel staff gave us slippers to relieve our feet at the end of a long day.  Bliss.


Next up, a weekend in the country where I stayed at my friends farm.  
I mean, who doesn't have a couple of peacocks in their garden??



A lovely day visiting one of the Queen's homes.  A bit of new flat inspiration!





From the glorious countryside, to the elegant location that is Wembley Ikea.  
I am a MASSIVE interiors geek at the moment so I was on a constant high as I wondered round the showrooms.  I couldn't resist the above when I got to the stationery section. 


My new cushions.  My pride and joy.
Sat on top of the couch that I made a little tipsy after Friday night drinks.
Buy the cushions here and here
 

Jenny modelling the new circus print shirt from glamorous.com - buy here


More Glamorous.  When these bodies arrived at the office there were squeals of delight and overexcited clapping aplenty.  Begging to be paired with denim cutoffs and taken to a festival.  Get yours here


One of my favourite old nail varnishes.  The bottle's lasted for years and always prompts comments.
Still available at Accessorize


Rosie Fortescue looking gorgeous in the jumper we sent her.


Silhouette aviators in *Wallpaper


The jumper that I must have.  ASAP.


House of Holland postcards.  Something to hand out on dates perhaps?

Follow me on instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment